Mild blemish control
Net wt. 1oz (30g)
Mandelic acid is the safest, most versatile alpha hydroxy acid for definative improvement of many skin issues.
Our unique 10% Mandelic Acid Serum:
• Gently dissolves and expels debris from clogged pores, while exfoliating and stimulating new collagen.
• Naturally helps regulate sebum production, while antibacterial properties help reduce and prevent breakouts.
• Accelerates skin cell turn-over, revealing softer, smoother, younger looking skin, while fading fine lines and wrinkles.
• Helps improve skin texture, as it brightens, revitalizes, and helps reduce uneven tone.
• Great for all skin tones and types, from dry to sensitive, especially if you have a sensitivity to glycolic, lactic, salicylic, or benzoyl peroxide.
Great for all skin types including Oily, Blemish-prone, Photoaged, Sensitive and Uneven skin tones.
DIRECTIONS: For external use only. Apply to entire face and neck. Start with one application every other day for 2 weeks. After two weeks, apply daily.
INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, SD Alcohol 40B, Propylene Glycol, Mandelic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycerine, Sorbitol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Sodium PCA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and lips. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep container tightly closed. Store in a cool place.
Review Hide Reviews
Works On Hyper Pigmentation & Scarring!
I have a lot of hyper pigmentation and scarring from some serious bouts of acne. My dermatologist recommended that I try mandelic acid to help with those issues and she specifically recommended this brand. I am so glad I followed through with her recommendation because I really am seeing results. Hyper pigmentation & scarring are really hard to alleviate, but I've been using this serum for 2 months now (along with a prescription retinol) and I've really noticed that my skin looks more even and the hyper pigmentation has noticeably diminished! I just purchased the 15% serum and am excited to see more results! One quick note is that I'm not sure that this would be suitable for very dry and/or sensitive skin. My skin is usually oily, but I got sick recently and my skin was super dry and when I used this serum, it really burned. It also burns just a tad if I get it on my lips on accident. Overall, however, this is a great product!