After knowing the effects that stress, sun exposure, and the overall daily turmoil of our lives can have on our skin, it is often tempting to ask how we can take care of it without having to spend large amounts of time every day treating it. While it is a part of our body that requires some extra attention, our skin can also be very simple to take care of. It only requires some slight changes in our lives that, over time, can hardly be noticed.
- Moisturize EVERY DAY. This is one of the most important things that you can do for your skin, and the best thing is to carry moisturizer in your purse or car so you’re ready on the go.
- Eat more greens with your meals. A side salad and some extra vegetables contain natural antioxidants.
- Try to talk on your cell phone less. The phone pressed to your face can lead to breakouts and rashes. Maybe carry some antibacterial wipes for every time you talk on it.
- When you use hairspray, cover your face with a clean towel to protect your skin.
- Try and get as much sleep as possible every night. A lack of sleep can lead to breakouts and a dull complexion, along with other negative effects on your mind and body.
- Wear sunscreen everywhere you go. The sun isn’t out only when you’re at the beach!
Worrying about how to take care of our skin shouldn’t be adding extra stress onto our lives. It’s quite simple, and requires only some slight changes to our lives. These tips, combined with the right products, can have hugely positive effects and help you cherish the skin you’re in.