Whether or not we realize it, there are a number of seemingly common and normal things that we do every day that can, in some way, cause damage to our skin. Everybody knows the importance of using caution when in the sun, but there are actually many more potential threats that we don’t do much to avoid. Obviously we won’t be able to eliminate every single thing in our lives that can cause skin damage, but it helps to be aware so that you can work on habits over a period of time.
- Drinking coffee – caffeine can cause dry skin and make wrinkles more noticeable. You don’t have to quit, but it always helps to cut down.
- Skipping meals – sure we live hectic lives, but missing chow time can really have some negative effects on your skin (faster aging and drying out).
- Not enough water – not hydrating enough can leave your skin rough. Drink more water and it’ll fight off aging and help keep a glow.
- Dirty sunglasses – when you don’t wipe them off, bacteria can accumulate and make its way into the pores on your nose; this can cause breakouts and irritation.
- Not enough sleep – this can lead to dull skin and clogged pores. Make sure to get a full night’s rest!
- Squinting – keep those prescriptions up-to-date! Squinting can cause fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
Everybody slips up sometimes, it’s just human nature! If you find that any of these habits, or any of another number of potentially harmful actions, have damaged your skin, there’s no need to worry. TuckerAshley has an array of products that can effectively combat each and every single one of these types of skin damage, and more; it’s the purpose of the name, to help you find a way to cherish the skin you’re in.